iMessage Not Working: It is noticed that some of the iOS device users faced a problem on the system of iMessage, where the iMessage miss off to work for them, and they are not able to send messages and receive others text messages through their ios devices. Dear readers if you are among them facing the problems on using iMessage within your ios then you must go through this article since I would help you out of this trouble. Or problem faced by you by letting you know how to fix it to bring the ios messaging app in action. So let me explain to you how to fix it when iMessage is not working for your ios devices.
iMessage Not Working | How to Activate iMessage on iPhone or iOS?
Here are the steps which you can follow if you cannot send messages and receive on your ios device. Go for these steps at the first point of time.
- Remember to update your iPhone, iPad or iPod with the latest version of iOS.
- Also, do check for the carrier setting if you are using iPhone or iPad (Wi-Fi cellular).
- It much requires checking the network connection of your iOS devices since to send a message or MMS you require a cellular data or else Wi-Fi connection.
- Do check with your career the kind of messages is supported or not which you are trying to send.
- If you are about to send grouping MMS messages using your iPhone then on the MMS messaging. If you are unable to observe the option for turning it on then just for consulting your carrier.
- The main thing you should remember before sending iMessage is you should enter the accurate cell number or an accurate email address for the person whom you are sending too.
If you are not done by this steps and still stuck on the same problem, then you must go through the below-written steps, as the below written can help you to get out of your problem.
What to do when you observe an alert which asked you to wait for the activation for iMessage?
AS you observe such kind of alert on your iOS device firstly be clear that the time and date set on your device are right, whereas if the time and date are incorrect then set it in the correct manner then start following the below steps.
- Set off to the setting > Messages
- Now turn off the iMessage.
- At this point, it will not be hard for you to on iMessage aging on your iOS device, so on it.
Therefore if iMessage is still showing the same alert, then I would better suggest you contact the Apple developers for better information.What can you do to get the solution of the problem, when you observe a red exclamation point?
If your iMessage is not sent instead it shows you an alert of not delivered then you can follow the steps given below:
- For this problem firstly tap on the shown red exclamation point and just tap on the option given try again.
- If the messages of your still not sent then tap on the option, send as text message.
- These steps may work but if still not then I will request you contact your carrier as they can give you the better suggestions.
These are some of the steps which you can try to fix iMessage not working, as a maximum of the period these steps are written within the article help out to get out of this messaging problem of iOS devices. So if you are among the iOS device users facing a problem on sending and receiving the iMessage on your device, then you should obtusely try the written method and steps within this article, as they might help you get out of your unwanted problem. If the written steps and method to fix the iMessage is not enough for you to get out of the problem then you should deal and contact with the apple developer, as it is the better idea to get out of your problem.
iMessage Not Working – Conclusion:
Can you do us a favor by sharing this article on you social networking sites so that we can reach more people and help them to solve this issue? Thanks in advance.