iMessage for PC: iMessage app is one of the most popular and trending apps for all the iOS users. But Now you can use iMessage for Windows PC, simply by installing an emulator on your Windows PC. Today I will guide you through this article and show you the exact step by step method on how to download and install the iMessage app on Windows PC and also discuss their functions and features.
You may know about iMessage app it is one of the most popular messaging apps which comes preinstalled on Apple devices like iPhone, iPad, iPods, and Mac. This messaging service has used by millions of people around the world and even replaced the system of the standard way of messaging among the iOS users.
iMessage for PC Laptop Windows 7/8/10 Free Download:
So, what are the reasons behind it? The reason is simple and straight forward, because of its features and user-friendly functions. So, let’s discuss its features and function more briefly below.
Features of iMessage App:
Advantages of using iMessage are limitless; you will surely forget to use the conventional messaging service after using this service once.
- This text messaging service offers you to send an unlimited number of text messages to anybody.
- Send text messages in a very simple and fastest way.
- Without paying any monthly fees now, you can send unlimited text messages with the iMessage app, which is absolutely free messaging service.
- Not only this with this app now you can share videos, photos, mp3, and many more files without any sending charges, whenever you want wherever you want.
- One of the useful and interesting features is that it indicates whether the person is typing or not.
- The most interesting and amazing feature is it shows whether your message has been delivered or not, also if your message has been read by the recipient it will indicate you.
- Attractive and beautiful interface easy to use and perfectly catches the people’s eye.
Steps to Download iMessage for PC Laptop Windows:
iMessage is only available for the Apple devices. However, you can also use it on your Windows PC. For using the iMessage app PC, you’ll need emulator software to run the app in your Windows operating system.
There are varieties of uncountable emulators available; you can get any one of them for this purpose. But I have chosen the iPedian emulator for this purpose, the most reliable and popular software used by millions of people. Check the following instructions:
- At first, you’ll need to download the iPedian emulator from their official website.
- And then install the emulator on your Windows PC or laptop.
- Complete installing the emulator. Now open the emulator on your desktop you’ll see that your desktop screen will show a dock at the bottom. All of the desktop icons will look similar to Mac.
- After that, you’ll need to search for iMessage in the search option. Once it is done, select the iMessage app from the list and download it. The application will automatically get installed on your device once the download complete.
- Now again open the ipedian emulator and open the iMessage app from the app drawer and start texting, chatting sharing videos effortlessly.
There is also another way to use iMessege service in your PC. If you have an iPhone or any other iOS devices you can easily access iMessage with your PC. But you can only use it if your iOS devices are jailbroken. You’ll need to jailbreak your iOS device if you want to use the iMessage on your PC. If you already jailbreak your device, then you can follow the steps I have given below for using iMessage on Windows PC.
First of all, download the Cydia application on your device and install it. Cydia is an application by which application are downloaded for jailbreak devices.
After that open the Cydia app and search for the Remote message application. This application is used to push messages to the other devices from your iPhone. It uses the remote connection to do that. You may need to spend a little amount of money in order to get the application.
Download and Remote message app and install it.
Once done, open the app and go to the setting menu there you will see a toggle button click on that button and enabled it. After that, you have to create a remote connection by putting username and password on the blank fields given there.
After creating your remote connection, open a web browser from within your Windows PC, copy the IP address shown in the remote message setting to your Web browser after that put your username and passwords to the given fields. In this way, you can connect your iPhone and PC.
In this way, you can use iMessage app from your Windows computer. It is very easy to use iMessage on PCs, well if you still have any doubt about this article please comment us and share your thought with us about it, I will highly appreciate it, Thank you for reading the article.